Back Yourself in with Experienced Employment Lawyers
If you have been dismissed from your employment work for what appear to be unfair or unlawful reasons, then it is important to seek legal advice immediately as there are time limits on being able to submit unfair dismissal claims.
We are experts in fighting for individuals' workplace rights in all courts and tribunals including:
- The South Australian Industrial Commission and Court
- The South Australian Equal Opportunities Tribunal
- The Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission
- The Federal Court and Federal Magistrates Court
- The District Court and Supreme Court of South Australia
Employment law is ever changing and we will bring you up to speed with your rights and obligations in the workplace, whether or not you are affiliated with a union. You need to know your workplace rights. We can help by providing immediate, sound and straight forward advice and if required, fight to ensure your rights are upheld.
The law is complex surrounding employment issues and strict time limits apply to lodge an Application for Unfair Dismissal with the Fair Work Commission.
We can help you with:
- Unfair dismissal
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Breach of contract
- Employer/Employee misconduct
Call us for an initial FREE legal consultation to discuss your employment situation.